The Therapeutic Equestrian Center engages the power of horses to challenge people with special needs to build stronger bodies, minds, and spirits.
- To make a positive difference in the quality of life of our riders and those who serve them.
- To promote community awareness, involvement, and support.
- To accomplish TEC’s Core Values by:
- Providing a healing environment for individuals with special needs.
- Supporting a humane partnership with our equine counterparts.
- Achieving the highest standard in safety for our students, volunteers, staff, and horses.
- Encouraging development of independence in our participants.
- Providing goal-oriented, equine-assisted activities to include educational, physical, recreational, and mental health goals.
- Promoting opportunities for continuing education and development of staff, volunteers, and students.
- Providing accessible, affordable lessons.
- Operating a fiscally sound nonprofit organization.